Materials and Tools:
ArtEmboss black matte embossing metal
Marvy Uchida small & large daisy punches
gold seed beads
decorative silver beads
gold and silver spacer beads
18-gauge black wire
silver necklace chain
silver ear wires
1/16" hole punch
1. Cut metal into two approximately 2" x 4" pieces.
2. Adhere metal pieces together using spray adhesive. This increases durability.
3. Punch out three large and two small flower shapes.
4. Punch holes in petals. For earrings, punch only one hole in each flower; for necklace, punch two holes in each flower.
5. Glue spacer beads and rhinestones into the center of each flower.
6. Cut four 2-inch lengths of wire. Form a loop at one end with round nose pliers.
7. Lace on beads: gold seed bead, then deco silver bead, then gold seed bead, etc. Trim wire and form a loop. Repeat with all four wires.
8. Assemble beads and flowers together. Attach to necklace chain.
9. Attach single flowers to ear wires.
About the Author: