So I was looking for something unique to add to our home decor and found this amazing lamp shade. I have never seen anything like this but loved it immediately. It is also a great way to recycle those cocktail umbrellas after you have a party or get together. This lamp shade is a piece that will make your home decor stand out and have people talking about it.
- Cocktail Umbrellas in all designs and colors
- Hard, hollow plastic ball-any shape and size as long as it can fit a bulb inside
- Light bulb
- Start by taking the plastic ball and cut a 5cm radius. This will be where you place the light bulb when you are finished.
- Next you will take the cocktail umbrellas and one by one poke them into the sides of the ball. If you have problems poking the toothpicks through the ball you can use something sharp like a safety pin to make the holes. Continue to poke them through the ball until the ball is filled.
- This can then be placed over the bulb and used to decorate any room.
Filed Under: Decoration Ideas and Tips
About the Author: