You will need:
needle and thread
small scraps of felt
A hot glue gun.
Fabric Headband Method:
2. Follow the same steps for the hair clip where you will gather the fabric with needle and thread and make your flower. Then add the fun button on top. Again I used a fabric covered button.
3. Cut strips of fabric to cover your headband. They need to be about 1 inch thick and as long as you would like. You just need enough to go over the enter headband.
4. Cut two 2 inch pieces off of your strip. These will cover the ends of the headband.
5. Glue one side onto one end of the headband.
6. Fold the sides over and hot glue those onto the headband.
7. You will do this on both ends.
8. Now glue down one of your strips with a little hot glue and start wrapping it around the headband.
9. Keep going. You need to wrap the fabric all the way around it. Keep add on strips as you need to.
10. The headband should be completely covered when you are finished.
11. Hot glue the fabric flower onto the headband on the side. Cut a circle piece of matching felt and hot glue that on top.
12. The finished product!
You are done!
About the Author: