Nowadays fashion changes with a blink of eyes. Similarly hair color trends also changes with every season and as nowadays summer is on its peak so hair color trends area also bit different for this season.
Some of the latest colors which are in fashion this summer are as follows
1. Bright heus. Bright hues are very in trend and many international celebrities including Avril lavigne, Pink, Rihhana have seen at the red carpet with bright color dyes and streaks.
2. Ombre hair color. For dying this type of color hair roots are dyed a bit darker then rest of the hair, starting from the mid shaft the hairs are dyed lighter. This hair color style is also known as surfers trend. They are the best natural highlights.
3. Bronds . This hair color trend was very popular in 2007 and it is remain till 2012. This is achieved by lifting up the selected layers from the top and painting them with two volumes of lifting creams and color. For getting good results with perfect look of color, color of the hair of roots and layer should not be different; there should be a very mild contrast for a perfect look.
4. Balaye. This color is suited on every hairstyle either short or long and even on curls, with curls it gives a perfect look. This color looks good on every skin color tone but is best for blonds.
5. Platinum blond hair. This is a very trendy color for 2012 but its drawback is that it is not suited on all skin tones. Generally women with cool skin tone looks good in this color than a warm skin tone women. Best way is one should try a wig of platinum color if it suits just bleach your hair without hesitation.
6. Brown hair color. This suits best if one had a pale skin tone and brown hair but dying hair in a darker shade will make one look older, highlighting in a lighter color will give a trendy look.
Organic color systems. It is a ammonium free hair color with 67 intermixable color , 5 brightening and 2 bleach lightening color.
Other colors which are very in trend are gray, highlights in red and blue.
One can get a trendy look with experimenting different hair colors each season.
Filed Under: Hair Care
About the Author: