Finding ways to recycle old and used items into new things can be fun and helpful to the environment. Some of my favorite crafts have come from old things that I have made into something new and exciting. This is something that I have done many times and given them away because they make great holders for notes on the fridge.
- Denim jean pockets cut from old jeans
- Fabric paint
- Lace trim
- Ribbon flowers
- Fridge magnet
- Hot glue or craft glue
- Carefully cut the pockets from the jeans.
- Beginning and ending at the back, glue lace trim around the top of the pocket.
- If desired, glue a small ribbon rose to each top corner.
- Write coupons or whatever you wish on the front in fabric paint, following the manufacturer’s directions.
- Glue a magnet to the back of each denim pocket and stick the fridge.
Filed Under: Decoration Ideas and Tips
About the Author: